Today is Foodie Pen Pal reveal day and I’m so excited to share the goodies I received from Abby of FullTimeWifeLife.blogspot.com. Abby noticed, as she was browsing around Aprons & Stilettos, that I am one busy gal and decided to share with me her favorite “busy day” necessities!
- Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel Cut Oats: This is one of her family’s favorite breakfast and instead of milk and sugar, they add mashed bananas and peanut butter as a healthy alternative. Abby must me reading my mind because I always have a back up box of steel cut oats at work to help me get through the morning, especially when I get in at 6am. I’ll usually keep a bag of dried cranberries on hand to add little sweetness but I must give Abby’s idea of mashed banana and peanut butter a try!
- Publix Greenwise Organic Energy Trail Mix: This is the perfect afternoon snack! Jammed packed with delicious raisins, cranberries, toasted soy nuts, apples, almonds, walnuts and sunflower seeds – all organic and great on the go!
- Grace Aloe Vera Drink: Aloe vera juice is known to maintain good health, energy and prevent illness. I didn’t know what to expect as I’ve never had this before but it was surprisingly delicious! Slightly sweet with a hint of grape flavor.
- Briannas Home Style Poppy Seed Dressing: Ahhhhh, I love this brand but have never tried the poppy seed dressing! Brianna’s Home Style Poppy Seed Dressing is made with all natural ingredients, and contains nothing artificial. Rich, creamy and slightly sweet this is the perfect addition to any salad. Oh, and not just on salads… try dipping your apple wedges, melons or even peaches in it, it’s superb!
- Lipton Pineapple Chamomile Herbal Tea: Most of you know that I LOVE tea (I just went to our local tea store today actually and picked up some new blends!) so I was so happy to receive this from Abby. This tea is refreshing, smooth and slightly sweet. Great in the morning, afternoon or right before bed!
Thank you again Abby for all of the wonderful treats! Not familiar with “Foodie Pen Pals”? Check it out below!
Cheers and happy Monday! ~Crystal @CrysPeterson
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal and get their mailing address and any other information you might need like allergies or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what’s in the box, to a fun recipe…use your imagination!
Click here to learn more…